I have to say, I am addicted. The textures are unlimited. They require no mainenance. Compared to the daily watering of my perennials, my annuals, and my herbs & tomatoes, these little gems are a piece of cake. They seem to change almost daily. I have a lot to learn about these, but I intend to experiment. There are some amazing web sites showing vertical sedum wall plantings. Look out, back yard. This could be scary-A journal of gardening, spending time with friends and family, and taking time to embrace the peace and quiet of my own back yard...it's all about the memories.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
This is my first attempt at planting sedums in a container.

I have to say, I am addicted. The textures are unlimited. They require no mainenance. Compared to the daily watering of my perennials, my annuals, and my herbs & tomatoes, these little gems are a piece of cake. They seem to change almost daily. I have a lot to learn about these, but I intend to experiment. There are some amazing web sites showing vertical sedum wall plantings. Look out, back yard. This could be scary-
I have to say, I am addicted. The textures are unlimited. They require no mainenance. Compared to the daily watering of my perennials, my annuals, and my herbs & tomatoes, these little gems are a piece of cake. They seem to change almost daily. I have a lot to learn about these, but I intend to experiment. There are some amazing web sites showing vertical sedum wall plantings. Look out, back yard. This could be scary-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment